Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Modified Mazdaspeed6



This has become a sort of pet project for me, since I drive a modified 6 myself, and has undergone multiple revisions, and I'm sure will undergo more in the future. Model is based on the EDM/JDM spec mazdaspeed6/MPS Attenza. I tried to stick with aftermarket parts that actually exist, but couldn't resist amalgamating elements from multiple front ends to create a bumper/lip that I wished existed, though I'm thinking of going back to the standard speed6 front bumper and going with the AUTOEXE lip to go with the AUTOEXE grill. Wheels are based on a set a friend of mine runs, though I'm thinking of changing them to represent the set that I run personally. Also, I'd like to get around to giving the car an interior and filling the engine bay so that I can show this as more than just a shell. On the whole though, I am pleased with how this has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment